Helping you with your College Decisions...
Your mailbox has been flooded by college information packets. Perhaps you’ve narrowed down your choices to your top five schools or perhaps you’re as undecided as ever. Either way, let us help you in making your college decision. Discover why Mercer University School of Engineering will make an ideal place of study for you, but also why engineering could be just the career path for you.
As a student at the School of Engineering, you will be able to...
- Attain a degree from a School that is ranked one of the best undergraduate engineering programs in the Southeast according to U.S. News and World Report
- Benefit from a diverse, comprehensive course load equivalent in quality to that of larger institutions, yet offered in a smaller setting to provide unparalleled student/faculty interaction.
- Choose from eight undergraduate specialties and nine graduate specialties that will well-prepare you for a successful career in the industry of your choice
- Earn a competitive advantage in the workforce upon graduation through participation on real-world projects as a student.
- Explore career opportunities with nearby Warner Robins Air Force Base, to which the School is the number one supplier of engineers, as well as the Mercer University Research Center.
- Gain numerous professional contacts through student organizations, close relationships with industry-experienced faculty members, and networking opportunities with the National Engineering Advisory Board, which actively supports the School and student endeavors.