M.S.E. Software Engineering / M.S. Software Systems
SSE students learn breadth and depth in techniques for defining, analyzing, and solving complex problems. SSE students learn to communicate technical aspects of those solutions to technical audiences.
We design our program to help every student learn to:
- Conduct a software development or maintenance project throughout its entire lifecycle, including requirements analysis, object oriented design, object oriented programming, and testing, using iterative, incremental processes
- Develop high quality lower level designs using Refactoring
- Create or improve higher level designs using Design Patterns
- Program proficiently in Java, C++ or C#
- Develop capabilities in areas such as software architectures, enterprise architectures, software testing, and/or software security
- Apply agile software development processes
1400 Coleman Avenue
Macon, GA 31207
Graduate Program Director
Note: The MS in Software Engineering and Software Systems are offered as Distance Learning (DL) programs. Mercer University complies with applicable state and federal regulations pertaining to DL programs and enrollment in these programs depends on the state laws where the student resides. Mercer University may not be able to offer these programs in your state. Contact us to discuss this as part of your application.