Your college education is an investment in your future. And like anything worth having it does cost something both in time and in money. Mercer's generous program of scholarships and financial assistance helps you and your family finance the most significant investment you will ever make.
Georgia residents click here!
Check out the Georgia Engineering Foundation Scholarships!
FIRST Robotics Scholarship
As a strong supporter of science, engineering, and technology, Mercer University has established a scholarship fund to recognize students participating on a FIRST competing team during their junior or senior year of high school. Students selected as FIRST Scholars are eligible for a $3,000 (non-renewable) scholarship. The scholarship is offered to selected incoming freshmen students with FIRST experience who are pursuing a career in engineering. Click to apply for the FIRST Robotics Scholarship.
- Are awarded on the basis of the academic record of each applicant.
- Apply by November 1 for priority scholarship consideration.
- No separate application is needed; your application for admission is also your application for scholarships.
- Click here to learn about specific Mercer scholarships.
- Are often granted through civic groups, parent's employers, churches, charitable foundations, etc.
- Usually require an application or essay or participation in some kind of selection process.
- NEVER pay someone to find scholarships for you. There are many free search services available on the web.
- For more information on outside sources of scholarships, check your local library or click here for a site that can help you get started searching the web.
What about FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE? Visit Mercer's Financial Planning Office website.