School of Engineering
Electrical and Computer Engineering
A Cross-collaborative Effort
Mercer’s new M.S. in Cybersecurity program is a joint program between the School of Engineering, the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, and the Stetson-Hatcher School of Business. The degree itself is awarded by the School of Engineering, however the program was cooperatively developed and is taught and maintained across departments in these academic units in a blended combination of online and on-campus, in-person classes.
Our M.S. in Cybersecurity program is designed to prepare students from various backgrounds to:
- Develop cybersecurity technology strategies and plans for organizations
- Build cybersecurity-focused technology operations within organizations
- Assist organizations to use data analytics and intelligence
- Create strategies for mobile, cloud, and other environments
Areas of Concentration
With 3 tracks, students can customize their path of study or choose a broader path:
- Cybersecurity for Business track
- Cyber-physical and Secure Software Systems track
- General track
Select your track based on your background and interests, and enjoy taking elective courses from other focus areas. Coursework for the Cyber-physical and Secure Software Systems track and General track begins in Fall 2022. Coursework for the Cybersecurity for Business track begins at a later date.
Learn from the Best
Cybersecurity graduate students benefit from the guidance of our experienced team of faculty members.