School of Engineering
Electrical and Computer Engineering
A Cross-collaborative Effort
Mercer’s new M.S. in Cybersecurity program is a joint program between the School of Engineering, the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, the Stetson-Hatcher School of Business, and the College of Professional Advancement. The degree itself is awarded by the School of Engineering, however the program was cooperatively developed and is taught and maintained across departments in these academic units in a blended combination of online and on-campus, in-person classes. Admission to the program will begin in 2022.
Our M.S. in Cybersecurity program is designed to prepare students from various backgrounds to:
- Develop cybersecurity technology strategies and plans for organizations
- Build cybersecurity-focused technology operations within organizations
- Assist organizations to use data analytics and intelligence
- Create strategies for mobile, cloud, and other environments
With 4 core areas, students with appropriate backgrounds can customize their path:
- Cybersecurity for business
- Cybersecurity operations
- Embedded computer/IoT with cybersecurity
- Software security
Select your core area based on your background and interests, and enjoy taking elective courses from other focus areas.
Learn from the Best
Cybersecurity graduate students benefit from the guidance of our experienced team of faculty members.