About the Major
Mercer’s computer engineering major builds upon the base provided by the engineering core and general studies. Beyond this base, the curriculum is composed of 2 parts: computer engineering major required courses and technical electives.
Approved technical elective courses enable students to deepen their background in computer engineering and expand their knowledge in related fields. Successful completion of the curriculum leaves the student prepared to embark on a career in computer engineering or pursue advanced education in graduate school.
- General Education: 32 hours
- Engineering Core: 45 hours
- Additional Mathematics: 4 hours
- Required Electrical Engineering (ECE) and Computer Science (CSC) Courses: 45 hours
- Technical Electives: 3 hours
- Total: 129 hours